NAVAIS project will organise a series of four webinars during which the participants will be informed on the progress the project is making, and will also be updated on several other related developments, including the EC-funded TrAM project and inspiration from outside the marine industry.
The programme of the four webinars will be structured as follows:
This first of these webinars is scheduled for 11 February from 15:30 – 17:00.
Model Based System Engineering – new concepts & how “standardization” can benefit owners;
- Why a structured approach to Requirements Functional Logical Physical (RFLP) – presented by Delft University
- Configure to Order – impact on ship contracting as compared to Engineer To Order – presented by Damen
- Model Based System Engineering – software system – presented by Dassault Systèmes
This second of these webinars is scheduled for 18 February from 15:30 – 17:00.
Modular Design & Engineering – Sustainable, low-impact platform-based ship design;
- System engineering principles in shipbuilding – a demo case example – presented by Damen;
- Environmental impact reduction – optimization – presented by Bureau Veritas
- Underwater Radiated Noise (URN) prediction tools – designing for low URN in early design stages – presented by MARIN;
- Transport: Advanced and Modular – presented by Fraunhofer IEM (guest presentation TrAM project)
Third & fourth webinar
This third and fourth webinars are scheduled for 11 March and 18 March from 15:30 – 17:00.
The detailed programme will follow at a later date, however, you can already register using the registration form.
To participate in the webinar, please click the button below and fill out the form no later than two days before the start of a webinar.